RASPBERRY SHAKE 1D
THE original RASPBERRY SHAKE
THE FIRST OF IT’S KIND
The adventure began with our original personal seismograph and flagship product, the Raspberry Shake 1D.
It was originally designed with citizen scientists and educational facilities in mind, but quickly attracted attention from other hobbyists, makers and enthusiasts.
The Raspberry Shake 1D it a fantastically accurate seismograph you can use in your home, office and/or classroom. It uses 1 vertical geophone as its sensor – a very sensitive yet rugged Earth motion microphone widely used in the oil and gas industry, to detect seismic vibration.
Full technical details and specifications:
- Professional vertical axis seismograph at a fraction of the price
- Comparable units can cost thousands of dollars
- Easy to get started and use
- License FREE for education and home use
- Great fun to build!
- Plug & play models available
- Compatible with industry standard FREE software for analysis including JamaSeis and SWARM
- Access data from Raspberry Shakes positioned globally through Station View
- Currently used by professional institutes including USGS, Oklahoma Geological Survey and others
Gadget lovers and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts | Makers and hobbyists | Citizen Scientists | Educational Facilities | Teachers/Professors
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates to features and news.