RASPBERRY SHAKE 4D
A COMBINATION OF TECHNOLOGIES
EARTH MOTION FROM ALL DIRECTIONS
It was a natural progression for our next development of the Raspberry Shake to contain an accelerometer (and highly requested!). In fact for the Raspberry Shake 4D we incorporated a vertical geophone Earth motion sensor and 3 orthogonally positioned MEMs accelerometers.
With the combination of the geophone and accelerometers, the 4D can now detect Earth motion across all axis and can even be used by organizations and construction companies to comply to structural monitoring requirements.
The Raspberry Shake 4D is probably our most versatile turnkey personal seismograph monitor to date.
- Professional ALL axis seismograph including 3 MEMs accelerometers
- Comparable units can cost thousands of dollars
- Earthquake Early Warning Compatible (EEW) – 100 Samples per second
- Easy to get started and use
- License FREE for education and home use
- Compatible with structural monitoring building requirements – Contact Us for more information
- Great fun to build!
- Plug & play models available
- Compatible with industry standard FREE software for analysis including JamaSeis and SWARM
- Access data from Raspberry Shakes positioned globally through Station View
- Currently used by a number of professional institutes and organizations
Gadget lovers and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts | Makers and hobbyists | Citizen Scientists | Educational Facilities | Teachers/Professors
| Construction companies | Institutes looking to monitor public buildings / developments | Institutes interested in densifying their seismic network across all axis
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates to features and news.