Join our global community and help us improve our knowledge of how the Earth moves.
The Raspberry Shake Network is a global community of citizen scientists, geophysical institutes and private enterprises sharing data from Earth monitoring devices like seismographs. This simultaneously fuels their passions and pushes science forward.
Join our global community and contribute to the future of seismology. The more people who join the Raspberry Shake Community, the more data there will be to better understand the powerful natural processes happening all around us everyday. While everyone benefits from better data, Raspberry Shakers enjoy:
- Precision: Detect earthquakes and other events under your feet
- Visualization: See comprehensive dashboards and graphs of your Shake’s data
- Sharing: Share your data and help us improve seismic understanding for everyone
- Archiving: Archive your historical data so you can always look back
- Discover: Locate hyperlocal seismic events yourself like no government institute can