Update ver.11 released
We just released the 11th software update for Raspberry Shake (and the 3rd update this year). This update fixes a few minor bugs that were reported on the Google Group and adds some new functionality.
As before, this and all future updates are automatic and do not require you to do anything. Within a week’s time, your Raspberry Shake will automagically update.
- Download logs button added to the home screen of the web frontend
- Added manual input for lat/ lon
- The log directory and helicorder plots are now periodically cleaned up
- Loads of under-the-hood stuff to improve overall experience
- For full details and links to updated documentation, please see the ChangeLog
- More updates with new features to come soon!
See here for the new SD card image (will be available in the coming days).
Get the most out of your Raspberry Shake. Read on for other exciting news.