We just released the 13th software update for Raspberry Shake (and the 5th update this year). This update fixes a few minor bugs that were reported on the Google Group, adds support for the Raspberry Boom and multilingual support for the Raspberry Shake Web Config.
As before, this and all future updates are automatic and do not require you to do anything. Within a week’s time, your Raspberry Shake will automagically update.
- Multiple translation now available for the web front-end including Español, Français, Nederlands. We are always interested in anyone who would like to add a translation. Please message us on the Google Group if you are interested.
- Boom and ‘Shake and Boom’ support included
- Helicorder gif plots now saved for days specified in web front-end (was incorrectly hard-coded to 7 days)
- Loads of under-the-hood stuff to improve overall experience
- For full details and links to updated documentation, please see the ChangeLog
- More updates with new features to come soon!
See here for the new SD card image (will be available in the coming days).
Get the most out of your Raspberry Shake. Stay tuned for other exciting news.