UPDATE VER.15 RELEASED
11 March, 2019
We just released the 15th software update for Raspberry Shake. This update fixes a few minor bugs that were reported on the Google Group & adds support for configuring all network parameters from your Raspberry Shake’s internal web configuration page.
As before, this and all future updates are automatic and do not require you to do anything. Within a week’s time, your Raspberry Shake will automagically update.
- Your Raspberry Shake’s internal web configuration page “raspberryshake.local” has been deprecated and replaced by “rs.local”, which is now 100% Windows compatible. No more DNS issues and third party software needed to resolve the web configuration page.
- Wifi, static IPs, DNS and UDP streaming can now all be configured from Raspberry Shake’s internal web configuration page “rs.local”. No more command-line needed!
- Stand-alone mode added
- Loads of under-the-hood stuff to improve overall experience
- For full details and links to updated documentation, please see the ChangeLog
- More updates with new features to come soon!
See here for the new microSD card image (will be available in the coming days).
Get the most out of your Raspberry Shake. Stay tuned for other exciting news.