ATMOSPHERIC INFRASOUND MONITOR
DETECT INAUDIBLE ACTIVITIES
Uncover the inaudible mysteries of infrasound with the RBOOM! Using a sophisticated acoustic pressure transducer, the RBOOM is able to detect the imperceptible infrasonic wave signals in our atmosphere, from a multitude of fascinating sources.
With an output of 100 samples per second, the RBOOM incorporates an infrasound sensor, digitizer, hyper-damper and computer. This provides an all-in-one portable solution, with the turnkey version ready to go out of the box.
From incoming harsh weather, planes flying overhead, gun fire and nuclear testing, to volcanoes erupting on remote islands in the Pacific Ocean and meteors exploding over the Atlantic… See all these and more. Discover the untold secrets that are out there with your own RBOOM!
Full technical details and specifications:
- Plug and play professional infrasound monitor
- Detect inaudible infrasound signals from a huge number of sources
- Cost-effective to install in remote areas
- Free access to Raspberry Shake’s advanced ecosystem of services
- Join the largest citizen powered infrasound network in the world!
- Fast and easy set up
- DIY and all-weather options available
- SeisComP3 compatible with native SeedLink server / miniSEED
- 24 bits ADC, Sigma-Delta, 144 dB dynamic range
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP) with GPS timing supported
- Gadget lovers and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts
- Makers(DIY) and hobbyists
- Citizen scientists
- Educational Facilities
- Institutes interested in densifying their network with infrasound