DID YOU HEAR THAT?
DETECT INAUDIBLE ACTIVITIES
Where the Raspberry Shake measures and monitors all the subtle vibrations made by our planet, the Raspberry Boom detects the “inaudible” noises in our atmosphere which are happening all the time through infrasound.
The Raspberry Boom infrasound monitor detects so many fascinating things. Independently they can uncover many mysteries, but together, using our Raspberry Shake connected network, Station View, they create an array that can track and locate events. From incoming harsh weather, planes flying overhead, gun fire and nuclear testing, to volcanoes erupting on remote islands in the Pacific Ocean and meteors exploding over the Atlantic… See all these and more, and discover the untold secrets that are out there, with the Raspberry Boom!
Full technical details and specifications:
- Professional infrasound monitor at a fraction of the price
- Comparable units can cost thousands of dollars
- Join the first international array of interconnected infrasound detectors
- Access our international array from Raspberry Boom’s positioned globally through Station View
- Easy to get started and use
- License FREE for education and home use
- Great fun to build!
- Plug & play models available
- Compatible with industry standard FREE software for analysis including JamaSeis and SWARM
Gadget lovers and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts | Makers and hobbyists | Citizen Scientists | Educational Facilities | Teachers/Professors | Institutes interested in densifying their network with infrasound
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates to features and news.