CAPTURE RESULTS FROM YOUR SENSORS
With the Raspberry Jam Universal Digitizer now it is possible to use your own seismological sensors to custom build your very own seismograph and even switch between them.
The Raspberry Jam is a powerful universal digitizer compatible with most seismometers and infrasound sensors. You can add a variety of sensors from short-period to broadband seismometers and infrasound sensors. Both passive and active sensors are supported.
We have had many enquiries over the years for a device that allows scientists and hobbyists to use their own sensors. Now you can with the Raspberry Jam.
It is ideal for geophysical institutes and seismology hobbyists alike.
- Professional 24-Bit Universal Digitizer
- For use with passive and active sensors
- Compatible with broadband, short-period and infrasound sensors and more
- Earthquake Early Warning Compatible (EEW) – 100 Samples per second
- Compatible with industry standard FREE software for analysis including JamaSeis and SWARM
- Access data from Raspberry Shakes positioned globally through Station View
Geophysical institutes | Seismology hobbyists | Professional Seismologists / Geophysicists
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates to features and news.