CAPTURE RESULTS FROM YOUR SENSORS
Add your own sensors with the RJAM! This powerful 24-bit universal digitizer is a turnkey solution for seismology, compatible with most seismometers and infrasound sensors.
The RJAM supports three channels of single-ended and differential-ended signal inputs, passive and active sensors. This makes it highly versatile and means you can add a variety of sensors from short-period to broadband seismometers and infrasound sensors.
We have had many inquiries over the years for a device that allows scientists and hobbyists to use their own sensors. Now you can with the RJAM!
Full technical details and specifications:
- Professional 24-Bit universal digitizer
- Cost-effective solution to connect your own seismological sensors
- For use with passive and active sensors
- Compatible with broadband, short-period, infrasound sensors and more
- Customization options available
- SeisComP3 compatible with Native SeedLink Server / miniSEED
- Earthquake Early Warning (EEW) capable
- Fast sample rate at 100 sps
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP) with GPS timing supported
- Geophysical institutes
- Seismology hobbyists
- Professional Seismologists/Geophysicists
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates to features and news.