We just released the 12th software update for Raspberry Shake (and the 4th update this year). This update fixes a few minor bugs that were reported on the Google Group.
As before, this and all future updates are automatic and do not require you to do anything. Within a week’s time, your Raspberry Shake will automagically update.
- More intelligent algorithm when attempting to reconnect to server, solving potential CPU temperature increase problem due to increased activity when repeatedly attempting a reconnect to the server
- Modification made to boot up sequence ensuring that data flow begins 30 seconds faster
- Swarm updated to version 2.8.4
- Automatic version upgrades from < ver.9 to current ver.X now working as it should
- Helicorder gif plots now saved for days specified in web front-end (was incorrectly hard-coded to 7 days)
- Loads of under-the-hood stuff to improve overall experience
- For full details and links to updated documentation, please see the ChangeLog
- More updates with new features to come soon!
See here for the new SD card image (will be available in the coming days).
Get the most out of your Raspberry Shake. Stay tuned for other exciting news.